Was getting quite serious with the finishing of the Chaos Dwarf unit so felt like doing something a bit quicker. Turned my attention to my beloved C27 Mutant/Chaos Goblins. Very simple and great minis.
Got temporary fed up with my bases (after painting the movement tray for the Dwarf) so went to green. Might do these is the old style and let them into the army - we'll see.
|C27 Chaos/Mutant Goblins|
Was out of prepped minis to paint so been doing this lately. I think my focus will go to the Thugs for a while - feel very inspired to paint a few of them. There is about 4 or 5 to finished this one (total of 14). So here is the latest WIP.
- Chaos Thug who till be the standard bearer for that unit
- Another Thug who will be the leader
- Chaos Warrior/Lord who will be the leader of the Chaos Warrior unit
- An Asgard mini (CC5 Crabclaw) from the Chaos Creature series - to join the beast unit.
- A sorcerer. Will add a Familiar to the base as well.
- Mantis Man! This guy is seriously cool. Looks more like a pimp than a fighter.