Saturday 11 May 2013

Is it possible to play WFB 3rd edition without oldschool Warhammer buildings?

The answer is: Yes.

However it will be a lot more fun with them. I am currently building a few of them based on the Modelling Workshop articles in White Dwarf from the early 90s. Just finished one of the shacks from WD 132 (pic below). Will build the other shack as well and the mine as soon as I got some more balsa wood.

If you want to get started I can recommend these building from WD 132. They are small, simple and quick to build. I have the article in PDF so drop me an email if you are interested.

In progress is also the Warhammer inn and stables from WD 143.

Aiit

Shack from WD 132 Modelling Workshop
Thanks Phil Lewis and David Andews!

2 comments:

  1. wonderful work on that simple little building, I remember that article all those years ago, back when we had to make almost everything from scratch, we really are spoiled these days.....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...