Monday 20 May 2013

Modelling Workshop: Warhammer Inn

Finally it is finished! The warhammer inn that I built in 1991 but never painted.

It's been close a few time that I threw it away but luckily I kept it. I got inspired a few weeks ago by the old Modelling Workshop articles in White Dwarf. This inn is from WD 143 and should actually have a stable as well - well, maybe in another 20 years.

Warhammer Inn
Warhammer Inn
Warhammer Inn
Next buildings I'm planning are a ruined temple, a town house and completing the dwarf mining houses. In the rate I'm keeping I calculated that these project will be finished in 37987 years (...yes I know - very cheesy joke).

No - I will focus on my Chaos Warband for a while (I hope) and next up is a chaos warrior and a Minotaur that I'm planning to paint in zebra stripes or some other animal pattern.

2 comments:

  1. I just love this ramshackle inn you built, 22 years to finish it, that's quicker them some real life buildings took LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx Darren!
    And now I'm trying to finish an as old Epic Ork army :)
    /Hans


    /Hans

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...